Developing Content for a Blog Post
When you start creating a blog it’s very important to understand that you will not spend as much time writing for your blog as you might think. Be prepared, because you’ll soon find out that one of the secrets to blogging success is reading and posting comments on other more popular blogs.
Here’s why reading and posting comments is vital to your blog’s success. You will:
- Discover blog post ideas
- Improve blog traffic
- Get your blog noticed within the community
- Learn techniques to enhance the content of your blog
- Gain credibility in your niche
- Connect and develop relationships with other bloggers
- Develop your writing skills
Take a look at this commenting strategy in an excerpt from a post found on Zemalf’s Trek In The Blogosphere called Website Traffic Analysis – Lessons For Blog Promotion.
Now your ready to get started reading and commenting on blogs in your field of interest. Start building your blog from the ground up. Keeping track of the comments you leave is easy with a bookmarking service like Diigo*. You’ll soon find yourself developing content on the way to your first blog post.
On my WordPress.com blog Ms. Ileane Speaks I have hundreds of comments from visitors with 63 comments on Fun Twitter Promotions for Your Blog. Why don’t you join in and start by commenting on this post. I’d love to hear your feedback.
*Find out more about using Diigo in Diigo Extension For Google Chrome.
UPDATE: I found an excellent post from Robert Bravery of Integral Web Solutions – Where To Find Blog Post Ideas that shares tips from 6 great bloggers about where they get blogging ideas, be sure to check it out.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Why I Enjoy Blogging! (blazingminds.co.uk)
- Basic Blog Tips (basicblogtips.com)
- Our Blogging Judges Team Play Important Role in our Contest (famousbloggers.net)