I think SEO research is boring and I often need a reminder to use keywords in my blog posts, that’s why I decided to purchase SEOPressor. This is a premium plugin for WordPress blogs which I find extremely easy to use. As you are composing your post SEOPressor provides a checklist on the right of your post editor. Each point in the checklist guides you to optimize your post with information that is vital to the health and success of your blog. SEOPressor helps you manage your keyword density and monitors your content so that the finished product is attractive to search engines and humans alike.
To tell you the truth, I just decided that going forward it will be mandatory for all guest bloggers here on Basic Blog Tips from now on to sign into the dashboard and use the SEOPressor plugin.
SEOPressor Now Required for Guest Bloggers on Basic Blog Tips
- Highlight keywords in your post
- Add keywords in your post title
- Check for keywords in H1, H2 and H3 tags
- Check for Alt Image tag and add one if it’s missing
- Verify that you have internal links (for on-page SEO)
- Calculate Keyword Density
- Remind you to add rel=nofollow on external links (although this blog is DoFollow)
Every one of my guest bloggers gets the chance to see this plugin in action, and learn some vital SEO tips that they can take back to their own blogs. And anyone who has decided to purchase SEOPressor for yourself, please feel free to use my affiliate link.
Now is a good time for me to provide a few requirements for guest posting on Basic Blog Tips. If you’re interested you can use my contact page to get in touch with me. In your email give me 2 or 3 links to samples of your writing. This is what else you need:
- Gravatars are mandatory (this post shows why you need to have a Gravatar)
- Topic must be related to the categories here on the blog
- Writing samples must be provided (provide links)
- Original, well written content
- Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
- Sign up to get Ileane’s tips by email
- Respond to comments in an appropriate time and manner
Your thoughts on SEOPressor
Many bloggers are using this plugin and I’d like to hear from you, what do you think about it? Are you finding it easy to use? I hope you got an email from Daniel Tan the developer. He has updated the plugin with some enhancements that will make life even easier for us. Take a look in your dashboard and make sure you’re using SEOPressor Version 4.
SEPTEMBER 2012 UPDATE: I’m getting real-world results since I started using SEOPressor and something amazing happened to me recently. I started to rank alongside top bloggers like Darren Rowse of ProBlogger for keywords like “blog tips” on the first page of Google. My friend Kiesha Easley from WeBlogBetter wrote about it in SEO: Answers To Your Questions and she even included the screenshot to prove it. The real proof lies in the fact that (because I have my Google Authorship in place), I’m getting a steady stream of traffic for those keywords coming to this blog. This is a goal I never even thought I could obtain until I started using SEOPressor.