For a blogger, one of the toughest tasks is to drive quality traffic to your blog and build an engaged audience.
I know this since I have been through this myself.
Many beginners and newbies find it difficult to get people to read their content and eventually they get frustrated and end up quitting.
With this in mind, I am going to give you a list of five proven techniques to help every blogger, whether a newbie or an established one to drive quality targeted traffic to your blogs. Let's get started.
5 Strategies to Bring Quality Traffic to Your Blog
- Guest Posting :– You know what I am here for. I want to know more and more people within my niche and want them to know me. I want to increase my network of readers. So here I am guest posting on one of the best blogs of my niche. You need to do the same.Guest posting will help you increase your reader's base and will help you to get some high quality backlinks and it's one of the best ways to promote your blog for free. Just be sure to write your best content when you are posting on someone else's blog.
- Blog Commenting :– This is another excellent way to bring in quality traffic to your blog. Find some good blogs or websites related to your niche and start interacting with people who comment on those blogs putting your views and thoughts in front of them. Not only traffic, blog commenting can be a useful source of backlinks.Try using CommentLuv Premium as it will take your blog comments and community to a new level.
- YouTube Traffic :- If you love videos, then this can be the biggest source of highly converting traffic for your site. Many smart bloggers are extracting a high amount of lead conversions and quality traffic which YouTube receives to increase their blog's readership. Create some videos related to your niche and leave a link back to your blog in the description.The amount of traffic you receive will depend highly upon the quality of the video and the information you provide in it. You can increase the number of YouTube users that visit you site by using YouTube Video Annotations. There are some creative ways to grow your email list on YouTube too.
- PPC Advertising :- If you have some bucks in your pockets to spend, then you can get traffic to your website via PPC campaigns from Google Adwords. It is some of the highest quality targeting traffic you will ever receive. But the fact is that you need to be extremely careful while creating your campaigns or you will end up losing money without any profits.
- Subscribers and Email Marketing :- Trust me, the best lot of visitors you can have are those who subscribe to your blog, since they are the ones who want to read your content. They subscribed because they liked your content and want to read more from you. So it is always a must to give readers the option to subscribe. If you can offer email subscriptions of your blog using AWeber or any other service, then you can see a stream of high quality traffic coming to your blog within no time.
Being active on these sites will make these sites a constant and ever increasing source of traffic to your blog.
How to Constantly Increase Traffic to Your Blog
Getting traffic to your blog is not the last thing. You should constantly keep working to increase the current levels of your site's traffic. If you stop updating your blog or publish poor or copied content, the traffic to your blog will drop eventually and all the efforts you made to build traffic will go in vain. Love your readers by providing good content, and they will love you in return.
What are your tips for getting quality traffic on your blog?