There has been no shortage of Facebook news this week including the upgraded functions for your Facebook Page. These changes were long overdue and now you can interact on Facebook with your Facebook Page the same way you can with your profile; the choice is yours (for now). The history of Facebook is one consisting of many twists and turns.
This gives me an excellent opportunity to introduce you to Joe Hackman from Joe’s Gone Social. Joe is an awesome blogger, podcaster and social networker and Joe’s going to put you right on the pulse of what’s happening with your Facebook Page in a video from his post called Facebook’s Fan Page Upgrade.
BIG Facebook Page Upgrade is here!
In the video Joe talks about HyperAlerts and on his blog you can learn how to use them to Monitor any Facebook Page for Posts, Comments and Content.
Stay on Top of Your Facebook Page Upgrade
So now you see why everyone has to run off and visit Facebook. Can you imagine how much traffic Facebook is going to get in the next few days? I bet they will even take back their crown from StumbleUpon this month. Even if you haven’t checked your Fan Page in weeks, I bet you’re going there right after you leave a comment on this post! But don’t forget to visit Joe’s blog or like his page on Facebook!
More news about the Facebook Page Upgrade:
- 7+Major Tips in Enhancing In Enhancing Your Upgraded Facebook Page from Chingya
- Free Facebook for Business Training – The latest Fan Page Changes! from Kim Castleberry
- Why People are Missing Your Fan Page Updates from Lisa Irby
- New Facebook Pages, Good Idea or Bad Idea from Blazing Minds
- 8 Things Page Admins Should Do Right Away After Upgrading to New Facebook Page Redesign from WebTabLab
- Facebook Money Mastery from Mari Smith
More on social media optimization (SMO)
- Video Tour of the StumbleUpon Toolbar for Chrome BasicBlogTips.com