Reaching blogging success is one of the most difficult struggles faced by bloggers these days. While beginners strive to achieve success, pro bloggers burn their fingers on ways to maintain current success and even add more to it.
Blogging is a lucrative activity on the Internet today. While different users blog for different reasons, everyone's pushing on to the mark of success. Success is the results of hard work and principles. Blogging has its own principles that must be followed if growth is what we desire daily. Here are 2 valuable principles of success in blogging:
1 – Live in the blogging community.
There is a difference between living and existing. Living things live while non-living things exist. While most bloggers only exist on the blogosphere, it's important to underline the fact that there is life in blogging. One of the main things we do in life is interact with each other. How therefore do we live and interact in blogging?
- Join other bloggers and be active in blog communities and platforms like Blog Engage, Social Buzz Club, BizSugar (see Ms. Ileane's video below), Blokube, Facebook groups, etc. Most bloggers have accounts on these and more platforms but seldom login. I consider that existing not living.
- Commenting on related blogs: This has recently become an interesting way to connect with other bloggers in the community. The more useful comments you make, the more renowned you become in the blogging society.
- Guest Posting: Like commenting, guest posting is a hot way to interact and quickly get noticed. Publishing exciting content on other blogs is like putting food on the table for both parties. Everyone enjoys the meal.
- Attending live event: Blogging is not only about writing articles online and sharing on social media. More is added to it when bloggers meet, shake hands, share a meal and experiences. Live events and face-to-face Meet-ups are very powerful ways to grow relationships and influence.
- Organizing contests and giveaways: Whether you like it or not, blogging contests and giveaways are unavoidably a killer way to interact in the community and grow your brand. Technology has made it so simple to organize and host these events as bloggers. I can tell you without any doubt that this is a perfect way to interact and get noticed in the blogging society.
- Helping each other: No one is an island. The blogging community is an ecosystem where helping each other is an eminent feature. In any community where help does not exist, life is absent. Helping other bloggers is a way of life in blogging. Remember to share other blogger's content on Twitter and curation platforms like Scoop.it Can you think of ways you can help others?
- Connect with the pros: This is a crucial way to live the blogging life. At any one moment, there are always others ahead of us from whom we can get one or more things. Creating connections with them is a recommended activity.
[tweet_box design=”box_07″]Want to have success in blogging? Check out these 2 success principles[/tweet_box]
2 – Balance up between SEO and Human readers
For any blog to succeed and stand the forces of time Search Engines and Human readers are a necessity. While we write for human readers, search engines help drive these readers to our writings. If search engines are unable to drive readers to our blogs (because of poor SEO), then something's missing. On the other hand, if search engines send readers to our articles and they are unable to read and understand our writings, then something is missing. To succeed in blogging, you must be able to balance up.
Share your thoughts with me in the comment box. I'm excited to read your contribution. Also share this with friends on social media using the available buttons on the left.
PS: Don't forget to check out Ms. Ileane's BizSugar Video!