Even if you have your own products for sale, it’s a fantastic idea to promote affiliate products that you’ve used in the past, and that you know will help solve a problem for your blog’s readers.
Again, you are struck with few questions in your mind – how you can promote Affiliate Products? Is it easy to promote them? Will you be able to earn commission?
We all know that internet marketing can be complicated, and when Google is rolling out different search algorithms every month, its really hard to land on the first page of Google search results! So in this post, I’ll share with you 5 proven strategies to promote awesome Affiliate Products.
Promoting Affiliate Products Like A Pro
1. Paid Advertising - You must have heard about Google AdWords which offers you cost per click advertising. You can set-up advertising campaigns via text, banner and rich-media ads.
But let me clear up one thing about Google AdWords. I’m not recommending that you use it for promotion of affiliate products. I only mentioned Google AdWords just to demonstrate what paid advertising is all about.
For promoting affiliate products with paid advertising, you can go with a site like Buy Sell Ads. You can start with a very low investment and also every thing is done under your budget. All you have to choose a site to your affiliate product’s niche offering Buy Sell Ads.
Contact the site owner and ask for the monthly traffic report. After getting the traffic report, you can create a banner that looks quite attractive and you are ready to place the banner on your site. Now, you can wait for the sales to start coming in.
There are many sites that can help you in getting targeted traffic – SiteScout, LeadImpact or MediaTraffic. These 3 networks are pretty good to start with and the conversion rate is quite brilliant. Play it safe, as you might lose all your money. But do it right and you can earn 200% more than your daily investment.
2. YouTube videos – YouTube Videos are awesome! YouTube videos are well suited for the some of the top selling products available from the ClickBank marketplace!
If you are new to ClickBank, then you should read my previous guest posts here about how to make money with ClickBank and how to choose right products. After setting up your ClickBank account and choosing the right product, next you can ask the product owner for a sample for a review. Or you can buy that product to get more knowledge and gain insights about how to use it.
You can review the product in a blog post. For example there is one I did for – IM John Chow, and another excellent example from Ms. Ileane for SEOPressor. After you spend some time getting to know the ins and outs of the product, you can share your ClickBank reviews and express exactly how you feel – Is it worth buying or is it just a waste?
Create a YouTube Video telling other people about the particular product. You can build links to that YouTube video. All you have to do is put an affiliate link in the YouTube video description. And, after ranking well on search engines, you can see the money flowing in your account.
3. Niche Site – Another way to promote your affiliate product is by creating a micro niche site for that product only. All you have to do is to ask for a review copy from the Author of that product or buy it. Its a similar to creating YouTube Video or a micro niche site. You can build your blog, write related articles to the product telling other people about its review, do some link building, social media sharing etc. You can follow the Spencer Haw’s Method to rank a niche site on Google and start making money daily.
4. Email Marketing – This is another method which is followed by so many internet marketers. I have seen so many bloggers who are making more than half of their monthly income from email marketing. What you have to do is? You can do this by, sending traffic to your squeeze page so that you can gain new subscribers daily.
Then you can use an email service provider like AWeber, MailChimp, Infusionsoft and many others to set up an autoresponder sequence. Use the autoresponder to build a connection with your subscribers so that they will have confidence when you recommend that they buy the affiliate products you choose to promote.
And yes, you will be able to convert many of those subscribers into buyers. You need to motivate your subscribers by showing proof of your achievements. If any of your subscribers are facing problems and they get their solution just be sitting at home and reading your email, then that person will surely be looking forward to buying through your link. Be sure to put your affiliate product link in the email sequence so that you can get credit and earn the sales commission.
5. Forum Marketing – There are lots of forums available on internet for promoting the best affiliate products. Whether you’re in the make money online niche, fitness niche, website design niche you name it you can always find a good forum.
Warrior Forum and Digital Point are well known and popular among internet marketers for promoting affiliate products. One of my friends posted his advertisement on Digital Point forum showing his logo designs and the service he is providing which is much cheaper than most. And now, he is earning more than 100 US Dollars a day by just designing logos for different clients worldwide.
Similarly, you can tell people about the product you are promoting with some advantages, features and also disadvantage (if any).. People love to know about the positive effects as well as negative effects of a particular product in which they are interested in buying.
There are even 100 more ways to promote affiliate products. But, I hope these are good and are quite efficient
These 5 tips for getting the top affiliate products to promote
You can share your favorite tips for promoting affiliate products in the comments below. Also, if you have any doubt, don’t hesitate to ask a question in your comment