RebelMouse – What Can You Do With This Social Aggregator?
RebelMouse is the cute mouse that can quickly aggregate all of your blog posts, social shares and create a front page within moments. What can this do for your blog or website?
RebelMouse For Your Blog or Website
This handy tool works hard so you don’t have to. This is how to use RebelMouse. It’s a great place to showcase all of your blog posts and social shares. You may also curate more content right on the RebelMouse dashboard. You may tweet or share the content right from inside of RebelMouse. Overall, they make it very easy for you to use RebelMouse. They have just celebrated their 1st anniversary back in April.
How You Can Get Started Today at RebelMouse
Sign up via your Social Network of Choice - You now have 4 choices, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or you can even use Google+.
Once you sign in via Twitter or the other social log ins you will see this image to be sure it’s set up. You can see I showed you my retail site as I was adding it to RebelMouse. Here’s Ms. Ileane’s if you want to take a look.
The beauty of RebelMouse is you can have dual accounts!
It makes it easy now when I log in via my own name as you will see below. NO extra charges either for this! Most types of networks charge for using more than one account. You can use your personal account and your blog or business account.
Add on your other social networks and your blog feed. When you are done you will see this image below. Awesome indeed!
That is it! You are done. You just sit back and wait for the email. Mine took about 24 hours and then you can log in and look at your page.
What Else Can You Do The Free Edition of RebelMouse?
- Organize your feed. You can set it up in various layouts. You can choose different fonts too.
- Add content, you can add fresh content.
- You can delete some shares. You may find some and wonder, did I really share this?
- You can like, star or share others feeds right in RebelMouse.
- Link Juice – One would imagine you would have some link juice from RebelMouse with their page rank of a 6. You can even find Matt Cutts of Google on RebelMouse with his own page.
What Can You Do With The Premium Edition?
- It is called Power Your Site – you can make your own blog’s home page from RebelMouse. You would have your domain name as well. You may also power a subdomain from your blog or company blog.
- Google Analytics are available in the premium edition. Great way to track your mouse.
- Integration with Mail Chimp with custom newsletters.
- Custom CSS tools. You can be more creative with your pages.
- Optimized for mobile – a must these days.
- Advanced embed controls for branding.
- Pricing is $9.99 per month.
What Else Is Coming via RebelMouse?
- New ad models – that will be in “real time” just like social media is. Ads can be made on the fly.
- Sign up for alerts – followers and anyone can sign up for alerts from your page. The alerts will be emailed to them. It is LIVE now!
- More email integrations coming soon.
Have you signed up yet? What are you waiting for? Watch my presentation to learn more about RebelMouse.