After months of work, 50,290 words, 266 pages, 14 expert interviews and a lot of hard work Link Building Mastery is here.
For those that don’t know what Link Building Mastery is, let me explain:
Everyone knows link building and backlinks are key components of good search engine rankings and a website or blog that gets traffic from both the search engines and its peers. There are many forms that traffic backlinks manifest themselves in, from more search engine traffic to direct traffic as a result of people clicking on the links.
But what surprised me when I looked out for it was a complete guide to ethical link building. Believe me there were plenty of one stop, one solution, black hat scams that offered easy links with one click of a button. Well the truth, as you and I know, is that unfortunately link building mastery isn’t that easy. 9 out of the top 10 traffic getting sites in the world have at least 1 million backlinks pointing to their homepage. Now I’m not saying that Link Building Mastery is going to do this for your website or blog but LBM sends you on your way.
Creating Link Building Mastery
So I set about creating a complete guide to link building. I tried to keep the theory to a minimum and focussed mostly on link building strategies and interviews with experts on each subject. I divided the eBook into 12 major link building strategies that include blogging to social media marketing. Then I created a further 74 link building strategies in short from creating user lists to infographics. You know when I explain these 74 link building strategies in short, they think they are getting a big list, like the dozens of others available out there on the web, so I thought I would share one with you:
With nearly twenty four thousand backlinks, you would have to say that this free tool is very, very successful.
Some ideas for great free tools might be an insurance calculator or a traffic estimator. You should be able to come up with some that are in need in your niche. And if you can‘t then pose the question to your visitors and on forums you are a member on “what tool would do you want, related to my website?”.
But if you‘re not a coder how can you create these free tools and build tons of links. The best solution I have found to this problem is vworker.com (virtual worker).
You post your project and receive quotes from their group of over 200,000 experts. You can choose whether or not to go with one of the quotes and get your tool built.
I myself know only a little bit of coding and have used vworker and I have found it particularly good.
- Make your tool user friendly and easy to navigate, think non-computer users and start there
- Promote your tool like mad; creating press releases, video tutorials etc. would be very useful
- Require a security word verification code to be entered or you will be inundated with spam
- Constantly try to improve and upgrade the tool
- Make sure links to your content based pages are highly visible and promoted
- Test out requiring an email address to use the tool and promote your site to the email list, if that doesn‘t work switch back to without email
Every strategy in short comes with a brief description, a hints and tips section, and a rating. These 3 elements give you more than enough information to choose link building strategies that work for you and how to successfully implement them.
But when I buy a product I like to know even more than you know already. Sure you can visit the information page at http://www.2buildbacklinks.com/link-building-mastery.html but you can really only get the kind of information that you need to make a purchase by testing the product out and that is why I’m offering Social Media Mastery for free.
Social Media Mastery (sample long chapter 1 of 12) is one of the 12 longer chapters that cover the main link building strategies in depth. Social Media Mastery includes 3 expert interviews with Tamar Weinberg, Marko Saric and Tim Soulo. Even if you don’t buy Link Building Mastery Social Media Mastery offers you all you need to know to kick start your social media marketing. Kick start your social media marketing now.
The interviews found in Link Building Mastery (7 out of 15)
Naturally nobody can be an expert on everything. Link Building Mastery features so many link building strategies (86) that I decided to contact experts in some of the main link building strategies discussed and let them share their expertise. Here’s a sample of the 15 interviewees:
- Ileane Smith: blogging expert and the author of this blog
- Yaro Starak: one of the most successful bloggers in the world
- Ann Smarty: SEO and guest blogging expert and owner of MyBlogGuest
- Andrew Warner: sold his first internet sensation for millions and now interviews entrepreneurs for Mixergy.com and shows us how to harness the power of interviews
- Marko Saric: Twitter marketing expert with 20,000+ followers
- Tamar Weinberg: social media expert and the author of New Community Rules
- Glen Allsopp: guest blogging and general blogging expert
All you need to know
You know I could talk about link building for ever and all the benefits but I would simply be repeating what’s already been said at http://www.2buildbacklinks.com/link-building-mastery.html. But if you are a video lover I created a quick slide show and uploaded it to YouTube with all the information you need about Link Building Mastery:
Link building is so important nowadays, content still remains extremely important to keep visitors returning but backlinks now represent the way to get new visitors coming and increasing your search engine rankings.
Got a question?
When making any purchase you certainly may have questions and many products fall down here by not being open to answering their customers questions and addressing their concerns. If you have a question about the link building ebook, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Related articles and other guest posts by Mark Collier
- Why You’re Wasting Time With Twitter Right Now from Search Engine People
- Step By Step Guide to Interviewing Experts from YOUmoz blog
- Guest Blogging:Why You Need to Brag More from Lisa Irby’s blog 2Createawebsite
UPDATE: Here’s a real life case study and review of Link Building Mastery.